Selasa, 31 Juli 2012
Maxwell is one of the scientists who contributed to the advancement of physics science and technology associated with the wave. Maxwell succeeded in unifying the discovery of many physicists, including penumuan Ampere and Faraday. With the Maxwell theory of wave ekektromagnetik unify these two theories which according to Faraday's "electric field may result from changes in magnetic field".
While Maxwell made the hypothesis that electric fields will produce time-varying magnetic field, which is similar to the magnetic field will produce time-varying electric field will produce. This complements maxwell theory, namely a very important relationship between the electric and magnetic fields, known as Maxwell's equations.
With the Maxwell theory of wave ekektromagnetik unifying theory of Newton and Huygesa also about the science of light. According to the theory of electromagnetic waves of maxwell on that light is a form of electromagnetic wave radiation. Electromagnetic waves generated by an accelerated charge consists of a magnetic field B and electric field E which vibrate perpendicular to each other and both perpendicular to the direction of wave propagation. Thus including the transverse waves of electromagnetic waves.
With the theory of wave ekektromagnetik Maxwell, Maxwell quickly calculate the equation of propagation of electromagnetic gelomabang
• C = rapid propagation of electromagnetic waves
• μ ₒ = permeability of free space = 4π x 10-7Wb/Am
• Ԑ ₒ = permittivity of vacuum = 8.85418 x 10-12C2 / N m2
By entering the price and μ ₒ Ԑ ₒ get over it in rapid propagation of electromagnetic waves for c = 2.99792 x 108 m / s = 3 x 108 m / s.
This value is well suited to the rapid propagation of light in vacuum. With this result, the Maxwell said that light including electromagnetic waves. Mechanical wave-like symptoms then the light waves generally are reflksi (reflection), refraction (refraction), interference, diffraction and polarization.
With the Maxwell theory of wave ekektromagnetik concluded that the properties of electromagnetic waves is as follows:
A. Changes in electric and magnetic fields occur at the same time so that both fields have a maximum and minimum prices at the same time and at the same place.
2. Direction of the electric and magnetic fields perpendicular to each other and both perpendicular to the direction of wave propagation
3. Electromagnetic waves are waves of tranversal
4. An incident involving reflection, refraction, interference, diffraction also polarization
5. Large electric fields and magnetic fields (E = CB)
6. Not influenced by electric and magnetic fields due to electromagnetic waves do not have a charge
7. Speed in vacuum equal to the speed in the air 3 x 108 m / s.
Similarly, this time posting about Maxwell theory of electromagnetic waves, hopefully useful for high school and vocational school students who are studying physics